Skip to main content

Vegan Vs Travel is Hiring!

VEGANS HIRED!!! Thank you for your applications <3   Hello Vegan Vs Travel readers, I have exciting news – Vegan Vs Travel is expanding and I am looking to hire four monthly writers.

1. Remote Vegan Jobs

Are you:
Interested in veganism and helping people become vegan and travel vegan?
Do you want to be a professional blogger?

You don’t have to say yes to both questions, neither are requirements, but I have a feeling this job will be most suited to someone who wants both. Vegan Vs Travel was created partly to incentivise myself to remain vegan, but mainly to help people become vegan and travel vegan. Put simply, it’s never been just about me and if I want to help as many people as possible, I need to create more content. Which is where you come in. Additionally, I’ve been a blogger for the past four years (my main blog is travellingweasels.com) and as someone who is now in the position to be able to start hiring people I want to give back more – Hence my goal is to not only pay you for your content, but also help you develop your own skills so you can create your own successful travel blog (if that’s what you want).

2. Paid Vegan Internships

Blog posts that I’m looking for:
Vegan destination guides (what to eat, where to stay etc) e.g. Vegan Warsaw Guide
Vegan rants and common questions answered (can vegans eat bread, is veganism unhealthy etc) e.g. 17 reasons NOT to be vegan
Vegan travel hacks e.g. Vegan House Sitting

What you’d need to do:
Write 1500 – 2000 words per post
Provide 5 – 10 landscape photos you’ve taken yourself / found with free to use usage rights (I can show you how to do this)
Naturally integrate keywords (I can show you how to do this)
Be happy to edit your post (the way I envision it is you send me a draft, I check it and ask you to change things if things need changing, you do that, then I publish it)
Use British English spelling plz and use grammarly or some other kind of spell checker.

This is a remote job aka you can do this job from anywhere in the world, as long as you have internet. Other skills that aren’t a must but if you have are worth mentioning as they might give you an edge:
Knowledge of SEO
Especially, how to find and insert keywords
Social media skills
If you’ve read at least one post on veganvstravel and at least one post on travellingweasels and you recon you know what I’d like and not like from a post
Honesty
Humour

3. How to Apply

Send me an email to travellingweasels@hotmail.com with the subject ‘Vegan Vs Travel is hiring’. Please tell me:
your name
your blog / social media channels (if you have them)
why you want this job and what it would mean to you
whether you want to be vegan or not if you aren’t, and whether you want to be a blogger or not if you aren’t
a sample of your writing, if you don’t have anything write me 500 words on why you became vegan if you are, or why you don’t want to be vegan if you aren’t
what you currently do (I’m nosy you don’t really have to tell me that)
what you would like to be paid per blog post (I have a price in mind and want to see if we roughly match, put simply I want to pay you more than what you feel like your time is worth).

Thank you for reading!

Comments